Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

Avatar: TrekFan395381538713897513897659731564's Avatar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

iRAWR Posted:

Special? I wish my parents told me that once or twice. Instead they ignored me and went to Madonna concerts.

On the subject of Madonna, whom is a lovely singer and used to be extremely attractive around the times of Captain Jean-Luc Picard’s (played by Patrick Stewart) leadership of the starship Enterprise-D. Did you know she also played a role in one of the more rare Star Trek episodes? Some of my club members debate on whether or not it was actually her, for, you see, she appeared to be a simple extra in the back of the scene. Now you might ask yourself “why would they put Madonna in such a role despite her fame and fortunes?” This is a very common question in which one could only suggest it may have been due to the large space in between her two front teeth (otherwise known as incisors). My measurements calculate it is approximately 3.8 (3.75341 to be precise) millimeters wide.

Heh heh. I suppose I get too excited when this topic comes up in an everyday situation!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!