Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Biff Weasley Posted:

Don’t waste your money on KoL imstead support an online game where the forums aren’t controlled by a bat**** insane senile administrator and the chat by whales masquerading as people.

That’s basically why I hardly ever play: it’s cool that it’s free, but if you want to be competitive and push the game to the limit, you’ll need to pay. And then you’ll be dwarfed by others who pay more. At that point, the random humor and stick figure art become a lot less funny.

To draw a parallel with FW: imagine DML-type items that are available for 10 BP a piece. That sucks bum. I seriously hope it won’t happen, although we’re kind of heading that way already with paid alts giving such an overwhelming advantage in domination… Still hope there will be some kind of solution for that, even though it is in direct conflict with my in-game interests.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!