Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

So what’s needed is something like;

No medals 3(?) weeks in a row => drop to a lower bracket

But with fewer medals on offer, that’s going to make the top bracket a pretty lonely place after a short while. I’d urge you to be patient Spacekdt – alot of the skewing we see this season is I think going to be fixed when next season starts (or at least we’ll see how well everything works together when starting from a blank slate)

Patience is great and fine – and I’ve had patience for 7 weeks already. But this was the one aspect of the game that I was really enjoying. We’re 9 weeks into a season that lasts approximately 16 weeks (Season 1 was 18, I’ll admit I’m taking a shot in the dark here). I got three trophies in week one, swept in week two. Since then, I’ve been overpowered and outnumbered to a degree that people *doing* the overpowering and outnumbering have said it’s not exactly fair.

It’s VERY hard to continue to have interest in a game when there’s zero ability to move forward in the aspect that keeps you playing – ESPECIALLY when you and your klan *are* taking part in raiding. (Or were… or are… or something) I’m not terribly likely to *leave* the game, at least for now… but my desire to play is decreasing damn near daily.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!