Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Gunther

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Pleasure Man

MC Banhammer Posted:

Gunther,

How would you describe your first love-making experience? In great detail, if you please. Include names and, if good, phone numbers.

Ulrika was three years older than I was, she was 17 I was 14.

Ulrika had been at a dance our little burgh in Sweden held every year, and was wearing a beautiful dress.

She had gotten into an agrument with her boyfriend and left and went walking.

I knew her from school but didn’t talk to her much because she was older and very beautiful.

I asked her what was wrong, and she told me to walk with her.

We walked for some time, saying nothing.

Then when we had turned down a wooded path and were alone, she kissed me, then lay down and pulled me on top of her.

She hiked up her beautiful formal dress and pulled down her sexy panties, and I put my tralala inside her.

She was very warm and wet and it felt wonderful.

After a while the sticks and stones on the ground became uncomfortable for her, so she told me to come inside her.

After I finished, she wiped herself off with her panties, sniffed them, and then, with her panties in her hand, went back to the dance.

I never spoke to her again so I have no number to give you.

Be a friend to Günther. Add me

Oh you touch my tralala.

Mm my ding ding dong.

Champagne! Glamour! Sex! Respect!

Every day is Pleasureman day!

xoxo

**G**

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!