Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Scoops awarded for wins in INCIT: Should be implemented a long, long time ago. It’s a double benefit: people are more interested in INCIT (which is dead most of the time) and removes some of the spam part of it, since there’s people willing to report vandalism there. I admit I suck at motivational posters so I’m almost never in INCIT, but it’s a good change for people who are interested and is willing put effort on it.

8 Scoops per Solo Vanilla: I think it’s a bit too much, but not really when you consider the impact of Klan Vanilla. Really makes stuff interesting if everyone on the bracket is doing it. But it’s a little overkill when no one does: my troll alt, bigsillypoopfacebot, raped my bracket using 12 visits because no one else did. We need more advertising on solo vanilla.

bumhole hitting by 6: Bring it back to 10, nuff said.

Hand Limit: Wait, you actually need to think ahead of “stack as much MI/Shields as you can” because of hand limit? 100% approved. Domination was lacking some strategy IMHO, this was a much needed change. Now you need to think what you’re doing with your hand and plan ahead. Welcome change, really.

No Ties: Mixed feelings as well. I agree because it’s a new strategy: force a tie to make the enemy lose medals. I tried to do it on Headsets don’t make you a man last week, it worked (scully didn’t medal Log in to see images! (no hard feelings, it’s just an example)). But I disagree because we have a really low medal pool. Most of the time people don’t really play because they think they can’t win, and/or because they think playing to wreak havoc is not fun/worth the effort. Most Scoops/Shields Destroyed was suggested in the past, and seems to be a nice idea.

Alts out of raids: Having to “Buy Scoops” to compete is not really my idea of a balanced PvP game. Not everyone can buy BPs or win contests to create alts. If you want to see another example of how broken this scheme is, do a little search for Dark Age of Camelot: Multibox (controlling multiple characters/accounts with one computer) became so popular, people had to control at least 3 different characters at the same time to be able to “solo” PvP without being at a disadvantage. Two thumbs up for this change.

When a raid group pwns 12 forums, raid group members have to beat forums not already owned by anyone in their raid group in order to get subsequent scoops: Doesn’t really help promoting raiding. We need major changes to prevent the disparity between Klan players and Solo players, but the 12-12-12 method was attracting more people into raiding. I think there’s better solutions then this.

Well, those are my opinions. Log in to see images! Fran edited this message on 07/31/2008 7:37AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!