Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Like i said in IDC, everything seems okay except for the ties thing – which isn’t the real issue, the issue is that everyone is in the same bracket every single week (already discussed)

this week clan vanilla looked like it didn’t effect most brackets, but thats because the only raiders were all in one bracket, everyone else just went for it solo. That one bracket still had that “locked down” feel to it as scully put it.

i am conflicted about the reversion to 12/11/12. raiding with 12/12/12 encouraged more raiding, but made raiding a trivial task. I favor more clans raiding, but also totally get that its supposed to be a trade off from such as lemon and pistachio (for the most part.)

unlike scully I like where bumholes are now. combined with 8 scoops for solo vanilla, it takes only about 3 solo vanilla runners to take out a clan raider, even at the amounts we pull in now. If thats the intentional ratio then cool. If you want to make it two solo runners per raider then raise it up to 8.

Of course I like the only-one-alt able to click “join raid” (since that was my suggested solution to alt towers)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!