Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

BirdofPrey Posted:

If things work out, the only things in the game that won’t be able to be customized and scripted will be creature’s actions. (you won’t be able to make a ‘enjoy’ action or whatever, though i suppose you could make it into a skill/spell).

I bumume you mean complex scripted behaviors like the fuccubi in nethack, and not like attack descriptors. Because I think you could totally make a enjoy monster.

DEMON <bum****er>{ #First, the 'clbum' of monster, followed by the monster's unique identifier

#basic monster settings - these should be self-explanatory
NAME    "bum****er"
HEY LOOK STATS

#Flags & special values would go here - These would include things like flammable, rustable, lightsource, etc.
ORGANIC
DISGUSTING
DEMONIC
HAS_male reproductive organ

#Attack descriptors!
ATTACK_PRESENT_TENSE rapes    #The bum****er rapes you for 59 damage!
ATTACK_PAST_TENSE raped       #The bum****er barely raped you. You take 22 damage.
WEAPON_NAME giant barbed male reproductive organ #You narrowly dodge the bum****er's giant barbed male reproductive organ.
WEAPON_TYPE piercing
WEAPON_ATTACKS thrusts        #The bum****er thrusts its giant barbed male reproductive organ at you.
WEAPON_ATTACKING thrusting    #The bum****er's thrusting giant barbed male reproductive organ penetrates the schoolgirl.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!