Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

bellatrix lestrange gets you CRUCIATUS IN UR WAND Posted:

Don’t you know who I am?!

I’M ONE OF *THE* MOST POWERFUL WIZARDS IN THE POTTER UNIVERSE!

And yet you still get killed by Mrs. Weasly.

You sound like a pretty powerful wizard to me, yeah.

And my Grandfather wants to join your club.

Name: Gandalf The Totally Not Gay.

Special Skills: I once killed a demon using only my walking stick.

What unforgivable curses you know: All three, plus one that makes you **** yourself. The Crappus Pantus hex, If I’m not mistaken.

Opinion on Harry Potter: I used to think he was a fine young fellow, until he got naked with my horse. Now I see him for the repugnent youth he really is.

Opinion on He Who Must Not Be Named: We go way back, him and I. I remember that time when we jinxed Dumbledore’s pensieve. Good times… He’s a bit touchy about his name, though. If he didn’t want to be called by it, then why did he change his name by deed poll?

Opinion on Necrophilia: I must admit I found myself quite taken with the posthumous Lady of Shallot. Of course, I’m a wizard, so i just resurrected her. Nothing ever came of it though. Ah, The days of my youth…

Willingness to murder a 17 year old boy: If needs must. I’ve done it before. That Hobbit was asking for it though. Will I make Master Frodo love him indeed.

To prove you are not a computer, please decipher the captcha: I believe that it says ‘poop’. You cheeky young wizards! What will you do next?

King Krimson edited this message on 07/29/2008 6:13PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!