Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

bellatrix lestrange gets you CRUCIATUS IN UR WAND Posted:

YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF

What, you think Wands grow on trees?!

uh… yes?

Anyway, here’s my application:

Name: Lenny Fosters

Special Skills: pwning and also magic Log in to see images!

What unforgivable curses you know: i can make a lot of really mean curses by putting together common curses like… ****male reproductive organ! male reproductive organwoman's genitals! bum PIRATE

but that last one already exitsed i just like it

Opinion on Harry Potter: hes a wizerd so I guess he’s cool? because us wizerds stick together and stuff

Opinion on He Who Must Not Be Named: who?

Opinion on Necrophilia: its okay if the dead person dies during the sex i guess? like with a 5 years old sometimes they rip inside but its okay because it wasnt necrophilia to begin with it just became it along the way

Willingness to murder a 17 year old boy: i’m willing to murder anyone or anybody to prove that I’m a wizerd and maybe I’ll even do it with magic? lol donno Log in to see images!

To prove you are not a computer, please decipher the captcha: male reproductive organ!

FAQ

did you have sex with my bum?

yes lol

why u so awesome?

i donno lol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!