Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

The Peoples -
Court

Level 6 Re-Re

*Doo doo doo. Doo doo doo dooooo.

Doo doo doo. Doo doo doo dooooo.*

And we are back with the People’s court.

Judge Wopner will now render his verdict in the case of too much bumhurt.

I’ve listened to both sides of this complaint and I’ve gone over the dogreat timesents.

Nanafabulous personjesus, or whatever you are calling yourself today, it is true that you said that Monkey in a suit with a gun’s roleplay wasn’t inclusive or funny, and your klan is now doing some Harry Potter roleplay which isn’t inclusive or funny.

You are in fact being hypocritical fabulous persons.

Monkey in a suit with a gun. Your alts really ought to stop trying to troll, you are not very good at it. And you should stop trolling klan **** YOU.

Telling everyone that klan **** YOU sucks is about as earth shattering as telling everyone that Michael Jackson is a pedophile. WE KNOW ALREADY!

You should be happy that Wild **** is still playing and not banned, because otherwise you would be the most bumhurt player on Forumwarz.

Odalesque or Ginny Weasley or whoever you are today. You did in fact break character and respond to Balcony Critics trolling, which showed that you too got seriously bumhurt.

Though you were correct that Monkey’s alt had posted that same lame joke before.

As for the claim that Team whatever they are alt reveals, that is true, and it is very gay, but Monkey, you are one of the worse alt failures in the game. They wouldn’t know who your alts were if you learned how to operate the game.

Therefore, I am finding for neither party. Team whatever is a bunch of alt revealing hypocritical fabulous persons, but that is as they claim, sort of their thing.

Monkey in a suit with a gun is correct that they were being hypocrites, but he is so tremendously bumhurt about it, that honestly no one cares.

You are both sentenced to shut the hell up, and Odalesque is sentenced to one date with Doug Llewellyn…I think he has a thing for you.

*BANGS THE GAVEL DRAMATICALLY*

Hi, I’m Doug Llewellyn, and I will now interview the litigants as they make their way out of the courtroom.

Monkey in a suit with a gun, what did you think of Judge Wopners verdict?

Waaaahhhhh I really hate those Team Shortbus bumholes!

Compelling!

Nanafabulous personjesus or whoever you are this week, what did you think of Judge Wopners verdict?

Shut up Doug! I am looking up your voting record to decide if you are funny or not.

Your argument that hypocrisy is just your thing and that no one understands Team…whatever, didn’t seem to sit well with the judge.

Want to see my trophies?

No.

Want to hear about our incredible fourteen hour raid that got us many scoops?

No.

**** you Doug, Team Shortbus…Team Busclub…Team Shortbroom ROOLZ!

UNBAN Pants!

Wait, UNBAN Kraid!

**** what is our official policy this week?

I know, UNBAN AND BAN PANTS AND KRAID!

Oh that’s good I’ll have to write that in our forums, our official policy this week is both ban and unban Pants and Kraid. That’ll mess with their heads!

Well, that about wraps up the case of too much bumhurt. Next week Judge Wopner will hear the case of Bear, funniest prank evar, or lamest?

I’m Doug Llewellyn reminding you, don’t get mad; take them to court!

*Doo doo doo. Doo doo doo dooooo.

Doo doo doo. Doo doo doo dooooo.*

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!