Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Both the idea of Heaven and Hell are utterly terrifying to me. As is the prospect that we simply cease to exist after we die.

It either seems to be eternal pain and suffering, or a complete loss of individuality.

Since the widely accepted theological interpretation of Heaven is perfect, that means that all our negative emotions would leave us. Not such a bad thing, maybe, but this also suggests that our freewill will be removed. The capacity to do evil only exist because of freewill. Therefore, to make a truly perfect world, freewill must be removed.

God could have just left out freewill to begin with. Indeed, if freewill was a non issue, the War of Heaven wouldn’t have happened, and Satan would never even have been created. It’s really confusing, and does nothing for my shaky faith.

But anyway. Reign in Heaven or serve in Hell? I guess I just don’t have an answer.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!