Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AIRchrist

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Tarman Posted:

Okay, I am ****ing sick and ****ing tired of these ****ing threads about enjoy! enjoy IS NOT ****ING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON’T ****ING JOKE ABOUT enjoy! enjoy DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. enjoy IS OFF THE ****ING TABLE, PHEERBEARD, NOT EVEN YOU ****ING VIRGIN bumHOLES CAN BE SUCH ****HOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN’S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke woman's genitals, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened…and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life’s never been the same.

U sound fun. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!