Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

You can play the game however you want. It doesn’t mean that others have to like it. If you don’t want to hear the whining don’t read the posts, or try to encourage a change that will allow you to grind to your hearts content while allowing others a chance at the peen.

Very much in the same way that you feel that those who do klan raiding are ruining the game for you, those who have been working to get the cred or flezz peens feel you are ruining it for them. I’m sure there are a few in line behind Paraone who hope he goes on a nice long internet free vacation, too, but no he shouldn’t need to stop playing his game.

Personally, I hope the game mechanics continue to evolve so that the responsibility for other people enjoying the game stops hinging on players quitting playing the way they want to play.

scully edited this message on 07/24/2008 10:12PM

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!