Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Arktor Posted:

So the DML isn’t available to all players, but minrepairing with it has given certain players total control of the higher-level leaderboards. But you’re saying that it’s ok, because it’s available to trolls. Am I following?

You are following but going around in useless circles. No one here has said EVERY CLbum can get the DML but yes EVERY PLAYER can get a DML if they get a troll to play with. All clbumes have their special items and abilities and I don’t need to tell you this. Without a DML camwhores and emo’s have many advantages over a troll – so what? You play the game and use your characters to their best abilities/advantages WITHIN THE GAME.

You have a troll alt don’t you? Well why don’t you buy one? As more people buy them and the site keeps moving forward and the exploits keep getting worked on the balance will be restored. If people can’t be bothered to buy one then what can you do?

Again the only way to stop outside game script use is banning it because I doubt ET wants to interview any person using scripts to see what their intentions are. It isn’t available to every player if they choose to use it unlike the DML which is accessible to any player that really would like to have one they just have to bother to play with a troll.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!