Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Ladies and gentlemen of this intranet joory, I ask you: haven’t we all “trolled.” As a playful jest we’ve annoyed those we respect and care for in the name of chuckles. Have any lives been ruined through this? Of course not! Maybe a few peeved feeling might arise, but nothing that a couple minutes and a cool glbum of lemonade couldn’t fix. So I ask you, should a man not be allowed to play a game because he posted a picture of a black male reproductive organ in a thread about this week’s forum submissions? Course not! I think we should be asking ourselves why we didn’t try to lighten the mood ourselves. Cool the tensions. Maybe black male reproductive organs could bring peace in the middle east. My client is not guilty, we are guilty. Accomplices in making the world an angrier place.

I rest my case your honor.

PhineasPoe edited this message on 07/23/2008 11:47AM

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!