Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Regarding the thread in Domination about illegal alts and/or permabanned players in Domination brackets. I know that CZ is coding some sort of fix, which is wonderful.

If it’s possible I would still like to know if he had illegals in our raids. I’m not a fan of exposing alts if there is any chance of them rejoining the game, but I think it’s pretty clear from Banhammer’s post that Ronnie won’t be rejoining. Still I don’t care if they are confirmed as his alts or not, just whether they were legal. So is it possible to get a confirmation on …

* Idol Lasher 
    * Nikki Gale 
    * Honey Lennon
    * Gypsy Rose Lee
    * woman's genitalsGalore
    * cheating emo

... I removed the ones I could see the donor smiley or e-peen on.

If they were we illegals we had no freaking clue. He only recently brought alts to raids, it seemed to coincide with his donation for BP, so there was no reason to question it. They all have the same voting status, and there really isn’t anything beyond that for klans to check.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!