Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

FWIW, as soon as/if I get the cred peen I’m intending to grind Denture Chat for a few weeks, so I won’t be in your way.

Game balance issues aren’t the same as bugs. The onus is still on CZ to fix them though.

True the game balance issues related the DML are problematic but they are largely fueled by the obvious bug of streaking. Yes many of the same effects can be achieved via using minrepair but right now streaking enables trolls to not only grind the highest credit value forums in the game with relative impunity but they can also get 3 scoops doing so. In comparison in order to do that with my emo I need over 400+ smileprin which requires intense deficit spending.

If the mechanisms behind DML abuse could be fixed by eliminating streaking and limiting minrepair then one clbum wouldn’t have a mbumive advantage in terms of topping the credit board.

Yes Camwhores and Emos were stronger than trolls prior to DML but DML equipped trolls blow everything else out of the water to where there is no real challenge for them. That balance issue needs to be addressed. If I was confident that episode 2 would come out within the next couple of weeks I’d grin and bear it but realistically I believe we are still months away from that and I honestly dislike that all of my hardwork is going to go for naught because CZ refuses to address some game balance issues in meantime…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!