Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Janie Posted:

OK, breathe…breathe…

Just woke up from a nightmare. I was standing on the edge of a cliff, with the raging ocean hundreds of feet down. The Trix rabbit was next to me, and he was…well, let’s just say he was standing there pleasuring himself.(Ick)

All of a sudden, Spiderman comes along and grabs me, and pulls me over the edge. I’m falling forever, and you know how you usually wake up before you hit the ground? But I didn’t. We fell into the ocean, but it was maple syrup!

I thought we’d drown in it, but instead, a man came along in a boat, with a giant fishing pole, and reeled us in.

God, what is going on with these dreams???

It’s obviously about sex. Duh.

The ocean represents your unfulfilled sexual fantasies, while the Trix rabbit wanking represents the fact that you find anthropomorphic animals sexually attractive. You furry. Spider-Man has the ability to shoot long, sticky strings of liquid from his person, indicating that you are heavily into great times, though you may not realise it. The maple syrup ocean further reinforces the notion that you crave the man-spunk. Finally, I’m not sure I even have to explain what the fishing rod stands for; nevertheless, it shows that you prefer a man to have length, not width.

So, to reiterate, you wish a rabbit with a incredibly long but girthless male reproductive organ to dress up as Spider-Man and release his jizz-jasm over your body, paying special attention to the face.

You know, you have the potential to become a cult adult movie director.Log in to see images! King Krimson edited this message on 07/22/2008 9:16AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!