Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

SG94 Posted:

I kind of like how there will soon be a differentiation between the cred and flezz boards: I don’t see this as a problem at all. Ep2 will drastically change the cred/flezz boards anyway so I don’t see the urgency in finding weird, counter-intuitive “solutions” to “problems” that only effect a VERY small portion of the userbase. And I don’t see trolls hogging the cred board anyway, it takes a ****load of time to stay on top and not get pistachios/consecutive E-Peen.

You’re well aware you’ve played an active part in restricting the portion of the userbase who can actually achieve these peens to such a small number yourself (well it was always going to be a somewhat exclusive club, but still… ) So my suggestion about having a seperate leaderboard for players who have topped the main one, was simply about preventing obsessives from dominating proceedings, and providing more players with goals to work towards. After you’ve finished the main campaign, more goals to work towards are an important part of maintaining peoples interest…

My other half formed forum suggestion was meant to illustrate the idea that choices should have real consequences, both positive and negative. So yes, there’s a choice not to go for consecutive peen, but that just occupies a player 1 week in 4 (or less if you don’t go for each peen as soon as it arrives) What about the other 3 weeks, when you’re free to grind? Also we know pistachio is practically meaningless until there’s a fix for vanilla.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 07/21/2008 3:41PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!