Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

No, see, heres the problem janie: I’m able to step out of my troll suit and be a decent person. I’m able to participate in discussions without pbumively aggressively insulting all parties involved. I’m able to interact with others as a normal human being.

And, I’m sorry, but your constant negative attitude and belittling of others isn’t a character, it’s you. You’re a sad bitter person that can’t stand when her fun is ruined and will blame everyone she can for it.

I’m going to be honest here, you’re the only person on this game that I sincerely dislike. Sure, I may say a lot of mean things, but those are usually aimed at the character, but you? You I dislike as a person.

And you’ll never leave this game. You’ll cling to it desperately no matter how much it might upset you at times, because at least here you’re able to something that people think you’re good at – you can roleplay an emo kid. A ****y, angsty emo kid. And that kind of welcome, that kind of acceptance you won’t be able to find anywhere else in your life.

So fine, go ahead. Keep being bitter. You’re just a miserable, self obsessed **** anyways, right?

HAHAHAHAHHA WOW!

****ing WOW!

And you call HER BITTER? Holy **** do you even READ what you type??

Well? DO YOU??

I’m going to let you in on a little secret Nanafabulous person.

You may think that people don’t notice when you are being a complete hypocrite, but there are a few of us, who actually DON’T think that every word you type was issued forth from the mouth of God himself.

If you are really upset with a person instead of the character, you may want to think about taking a little break from this yourself.

BTW, Just because you have a bunch of teenagers bullied into thinking that you are the official arbiter of who and what is cool or not on an internet game, doesn’t make it so. You might want to check that mbumive ****ing ego of yours, the stench of it is bothersome.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!