Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I have the DML… I have had tinted sunglbumes for a while (charisma +3/defense +2)...

Yesterday I bought the leather catmask (offense +1) and decided to try it when I did Faux today. My defense went down from 49-47 and my offense was at 27.

I found the 2 points defense did make a difference – same amount of threads (11) – I had to use about 8+ smileprin than I usually do when I have the tinted sunglbumes on. I also found the hits were higher (always high 50’s and low to mid 60’s) than with the sunglbumes on (mid 50’s mostly – a lot more 0 hits also).

Just sayin’ from my observations now that I switched equipment to compare.

But I guess you only really need to bother with such high defense if you plan to do Faux 4 times in a day etc otherwise it’s not like you will need to bother saving flezz/drugs…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!