Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

RBK

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Janie Posted:

Ok, I had this dream, and I have no idea what it means.

I was sitting at school (don’t want to go back) and all of the other desks had mannequins in them. The teacher came in and he had no eyes, but nobody but me noticed (probably ‘cause they were mannequins). Then the building started burning, but nobody moved, they just kept sitting there while no-eyes droned on about algebra.

Then all of a sudden Mrs. bumerworth showed up and made us pancakes.

It was horrible. Are there any good sites out there to interpret? I tried a few, but I didn’t get anything meaningful.

The mannequins resemble humanity, mindless sheep. The teacher is a reference to “the blind leading the blind.” The building burning is a reference to impending doom, but the teacher is like our leaders, telling us to live life like we have been, and to not pay attention.

You were one of the mannequins, but you became self-aware. You can see the fact that we’re all going to burn, even though everyone else is still listening to leaders that can’t see any better than the rest of us.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!