Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

No, see, heres the problem janie: I’m able to step out of my troll suit and be a decent person. I’m able to participate in discussions without pbumively aggressively insulting all parties involved. I’m able to interact with others as a normal human being.

And, I’m sorry, but your constant negative attitude and belittling of others isn’t a character, it’s you. You’re a sad bitter person that can’t stand when her fun is ruined and will blame everyone she can for it.

I’m going to be honest here, you’re the only person on this game that I sincerely dislike. Sure, I may say a lot of mean things, but those are usually aimed at the character, but you? You I dislike as a person.

And you’ll never leave this game. You’ll cling to it desperately no matter how much it might upset you at times, because at least here you’re able to something that people think you’re good at – you can roleplay an emo kid. A ****y, angsty emo kid. And that kind of welcome, that kind of acceptance you won’t be able to find anywhere else in your life.

So fine, go ahead. Keep being bitter. You’re just a miserable, self obsessed **** anyways, right?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!