Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

Janie Posted:

See, my take on it is that there are hundreds of threads in fwz that I don’t enjoy, don’t feel are my cup of tea, or are tl;dr. I stick to the ones I enjoy. I don’t play domination, but I don’t complain that the domination players don’t make me feel welcome. They’re not rolling out the red carpet, but if I was really interested, I’d find a way to get involved.

There are valid points here, but I also don’t think that every thread has a responsibility to engage and entertain the entire community. If a few people are entertained, even if it’s just the thread participants, where’s the problem in that?

I’m not going to go into my reasons for backing off roleplay, but will just say that the forums as they stand are simply not conducive to any kind of RP, whether it be out-there like spy RP or down to earth.

because you are a terrible terrible person

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!