Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

The bots were funny in small doses, and I enjoyed your antics with THE_FACT_IS, but thats mainly because they’re hilarious.

Nana, it’s very easy to be a troll who just sits back and tells everyone this thread sucks, or this idea is lame, it is much more difficult to be the person who is expected to come up with idea after idea after idea and always be interesting to everyone.

It’s too bad you didn’t try and offer some ideas, rather than just troll the ones you didn’t like.

I would have very much enjoyed RPing with you guys, hell I made the Evil Trout thing basically just to get you guys into it. I guess you didn’t care for that one either.

I will say that I personally feel that, you are being pretty insincere when you say you would like to support RP though.

You do support SRSLY because they are your sister klan, and I get that, that’s cool, but for quite some time now SRSLY hasn’t been doing much, and I’ve at least been trying. It would have been nice if you could have backed us up. We certainly didn’t want problems between our klans, hell most of my klan WAS TSB alts.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!