Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I don’t like the new times that much. I’m not a big speedrunner (I do well on the leaderboards but I don’t specifically build for it or whatever) but one thing that’s always been noticeable is the difference in server responsiveness: I think the top times on many forums really aren’t doable because just one or two hits of lag screws you out of lemons.

Some forums really have ridiculous times. Discounting DML trolls we have FOUR different people who ever ran Church of Scientology for three lemons.

So Church is too hard. Same goes for DevArt (3 non-DMLs below incredible), Suburb (2 incredibles), RAtM (1 non-DML that may be hax), HOMO, Boob to some extent. The times on stuff and terra seem like typos: no one’s reached them yet!

Too forgiving: Coral Springs, RPG and KKK, Jojo is downright bananas (30s WHAT?), same with Fitfabulous persons, Rice.

I’d like to see incredible on Faux be lower, so having a DML doesn’t automatically ensure three scoops, or higher so non-DMLs can have a go at it. GASP has the same problem: 3 scoops are automatic for trolls, nearly unattainable for other clbumes.

Just my 2c.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!