Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Irascible Posted:

Look at that. I distinctly notice a few things when I see that picture… Look at the post number. 6. And the views? 66. Put them together? Either 72 if you are adding, or 666 if you are a visual conjoiner. This proves that INCIT is not only utter ****… it is the Dark Lord himself! And look at the two posters… I don’t know much about them, except that they are the HARBINGERS OF DOOM! Obviously, SG94 and Irascible are the spawn of Satan.

The time is upon us for mbum rioting! The time is upon us for fields to burn! The time is upon us for death!

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but 666 is NOT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST – they found out a few years back that is was read wrong and it’s 616.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!