Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I know what you girls mean. It’s hard being a female troll since it’s so dominated by men. And those other girl trolls are few and far between, and even if you meet them you usually don’t become friends or anything.

Trolls are all very out for themselves, so you’re sorta left alone in the wilderness, outnumbered by the guys.

You know, I think I became a troll because girls were always so mean. I mean, they don’t even try to understand. I guess I just took the initiative though. Instead of being emo I decided to be a troll. And so I continued down the road of shouting “**** YOU” at people instead of writing poetry or something.

It’s a tough old world out there. Log in to see images!

Lol, I just remembered this one girl when I was like 12, she was such a whore and was always teasing me no matter how hard I trolled her and ****, so I stole her mom’s car and set it on fire and put a brick on the accelerator so it drove down a hill into a tree. God, that was an awesome weekend.

InaneAnomaly edited this message on 07/17/2008 7:48PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!