Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

gigerth Posted:

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’m also offering a limited amnesty to people with illegal multis. Until let’s say Monday morning US time, you can Tubmail me with the one account you wish to leave active, and I’ll ban the rest. After that, the one won’t even be exempt.

why would you even consider doing such a thing

Sorry for the delay, gigerth.

Believe it or not, we’d like people to enjoy the game and keep playing. That’s why most bans are only temporary.

In this case, the rules on illegal alts were never spelled out so clearly, and there was much confusion over them. While you and I may think it’s obvious that they weren’t okay, based on, say, the chasing down of a particular player’s super-spamming ones, that wasn’t clear to everyone; several of them thought it was the behavior, not the illegality of the alts, which was responsible for the bans.

So, in a sense, the current illegal alts are kind of “first time” offenders. And it’ll be easier to handle these up front, rather than ban them first and deal with them afterwards.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!