Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bujold

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Can’t say I play D&D or any other “serious” RPGs, but some friends and me do play a game that ventures out of the “nerd” and into the “stoner” stereotype.

After watching Tom et ses chums: Farador (which is a short film about a guy meeting with his (D&Der) friends after a few years, and generally ruining their game after naming his character Boba Fett and anal raping his friend’s paladin) we thought, hey, if things can get so crazy in a normal D&D game, what would happen if we did everything to make it as weird as possible? And thus Dungeons & Dumbbumes was born.

It’s pretty much like a dumbed down version of the game, but with pop culture references/in-jokes/just plain oddities. A Hello kitty factory in the middle of Mordor? Check. A nazi base in the middle of a ninja mountain right next to the Styx? Check. A map where an eastern Canadian village joins the European Union only to get conquered by the reborn Third Reicht? Check.

Oh, and did I mention one of my friend’s character is a giant male reproductive organ in a pepsi can?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!