Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Travalgar Posted:

An okay suggestion, but, while I’m collecting money for the goddamned fur coat, should I stay with the Lv. 5 Defense for now? Or should I not change it even after I get enough Flezz for the sealskin? And what about Offense?

I do still need to beat Coral Springs, I’ll go do that real quick. Log in to see images!

EDIT: There, Coral done.

Basically everything depends on your goals. Do you want to just get it going and not worry about grinding for the DML? If you aren’t going for that, I’d say leave your build as is until you finish out Ep. 1 and have a decent stock of consumables and some flezz for gambling. Then if you want to play in Domination respec for pure speed (prioritize offense and ego) and plan to run 4 or lower forums to minimize consumables. On the other hand, if you build doesn’t have a decent amount of Ego you are losing flezz daily on extra Smileprins. Log in to see images!

Sorry if you aren’t looking to increase your flezz (thus your rejection of the flezz build), yet you are lacking basic items I’m not sure how to direct you. I guess do what you want and grind Feces until you get enough for the Sealskin. *shrug*

scully edited this message on 07/16/2008 8:05AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!