Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

For the Emo, I certainly don’t claim to have the best build, I just don’t happen to care if people have mine. It’s pretty clear based on the leader board that the most consistently fast Emo is Goth Jesus. I just don’t have enough experience with it to know if it would have been better to shift things in favor of Defense. My build works very well for the low level and the high level forums, it’s shakiest in the mid range.

For the Camwhore, yeah, I really don’t think the Defense beyond equipment is necessary. You absolutely miss it when trying to run something like GFoC or Faux News, but otherwise not so much. I can run most of the 4 bars (using the old grading method) without healing or using Pump Me Up. To me this alone is worth pumping the extra points into Ego instead of Defense. Even running the big forums you just don’t need much in the way of consumables.

scully edited this message on 07/15/2008 9:45AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!