Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

OVER 9000

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

*******************************************dcasting on all channels! I’ve seized control of a message station but I don’t know how long I have! If you are receiving this message through a computer terminal, standby for the coordinates ************************************************* that should be enough to get here but I don’t know if the defenses can be breached. The- they’re trying to take down the door. I’m in a state of temporal flux so if this goes right I should return to June 27th of 2008! Have an agent waiting at the JolieNet Service Center! If that fails, the messages are our last hope. Agent Over 9000, formerly of The Gentlemen’s Club, signing off for the last time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!