Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Blitzkrieg

[Island of Avalon]

Level 44 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

Noturnal_Heartache Posted:

Of course you know me! I’m your favourite niece, Noturnal_Heartache! How could you forget me? Log in to see images!

So Uncle Jack, now that you’re back do you know what’d be really cool to do together?

If I knew you, I could have easily recognized you. But I don’t know you. That’s it. I couldn’t be your Uncle Jack. Unless of course you’ve been noting many people forgetting who you are. In that case, something’s up.

Jem Posted:

Sex feels rly good! (But I’m not supposed to admit I’ve had it yet Log in to see images!) and shopping you cna get cute stuff (some of it to use during sex!)

It’s like drugs! Pleasurable sensations are nice… to forget whatever you want to forget and have fun!

Have to party it up near the end bc its 2 scarey othewise! Log in to see images!

if u want 2 parti let me kno

xoxoxooxoxoxoxo

thx 4 ur smart info

Information must be shared. Be careful in your travels for it may lead you to unknown situations.

Janie Posted:

Bah, people are always promising the world is going to end. It never does. Just on and on and on and on.

I never implied the end of the world in my original saying. I just said that Europe will be a worldly power and will control the world.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!