Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

amaranthus Posted:

Wait, now wh-who… who is this kid?

I don’t know why Monkey doesn’t do something about the security here.

OK, um, everyone? Yeah, um… maybe now isn’t such a good time for the garden. JANIE, for the love of ****ing Christ don’t ****ing touch that ****. Serously, you’re… you’re just like that stupid re-re kid you hang around with. Always ****ing touching everyth—

HOLY ****! Noturnal, what are you doing with that! THOSE ARE PRECISION INSTRUMENTS, not your dad’s disposable razors. You’ll mess everyth—

****, sorry guys. Look, I don’t know why you’re so upset with each other, and I don’t mean to offend you or chase you away, it’s just… well, this is a difficult time for me, you know? Gentlemen… the leader of our organization… well, anyways, there’s been a death. And I’ve learned some rather unsettling things that I’d rather not talk about right now.

Look, go home you guys. Just… go home. Let me do my work. Thank you both for everything you’ve done for me lately. You’re both very kind.

And…kid? Yeah, you… Ash? Just… forget everything you saw here today, ok? This is no place for kids.

Lighten up a bit. It’s not like I have AIDs or anything. And I happen to think Eirainana is quite intelligent for her age and a re-re.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!