Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Noturnal_Heartache Posted:

It’s not the same! My brother’s cat hunts every living thing in our yard. And I don’t have access to cool stabby tools. I have to steal my own razors. That’s why I carry so many at once…and why they’re only disposable.

Besides, if I had wanted to do anything I would have. I mean, I had a good 5 minutes or so before Monkey came in. Pleeenty of time to do stuff. But I didn’t do anything except mess up his plant-things. If you don’t believe me why don’t you just ask him yourself?

And how can it be sort of a spa? Isn’t that like being sort of pregnant?

It’s sort of a spa because it’s a place where they take care…never mind. You keep trying to change the subject, which is the fact that you’re a MAN-STEALING WHORE!

You barely waited until my back was turned! And after I poured my heart out to you! This is why it’s a rotten idea to have friends. They just STEAL YOUR MAN when they think you’re not looking. You can get your own cool guy!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!