Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Like seriously, this is a major problem. I just ran down my alt list either gambling for a scoop or running one visit and . . .

Headsets dont make you a man

I have 4 alts in there. 4! Another player has 2.

Sexy Hikers

I have 2 alts in there. Another player has 3.

Isn’t this just a little insane? Pickled male reproductive organbum hasn’t even run his yet. If he hits these averages he’ll have 2 or 3 per bracket.

Top bracket also has 2 from the same player (that happened last week as well.)

Isn’t there any way to prevent this? Couldn’t there be like 15 – 20 start up brackets, so alts get spread out? I like getting into my brackets early, so I can see how people enter, if they are running pistachio, whatever, but it’s just a silly advantage to have so many in one bracket. It’s not likely to matter for me this week, since I don’t think I can actually be here for our raids and possibly won’t make end of Dom next Wednesday, but if I can make even one raid the power is multiplied hugely. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!