Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

SG94 Posted:

Enter by posting, alts allowed and even encouraged (although only one entry per character of course), I have the BP and already have the legit contest E-Peen. Contest closes exactly 10 days from now (post date), by which time I’ll bumign a winner. I’d appreciate it if you number your post, that saves me some work.

Winner is selected by the following pseudo-random procedure: After the contest closes I will take the Flezz-count of the 81st character on the leaderboard at the next rollover modulo the number of entries, plus 1. Call this number x. The xth unique poster wins. This to ensure that the draw is fair and verifiable.

(Example: let’s say 43 characters enter and the Flezz amount is 67,753. 67,753 mod 43 is 28. The 29th unique poster wins.)

tl;dr: just post and feel lucky.

A bit on the late side but just to make sure, I’m repeating my first post here in case I should have to edit it for clarification or something. This one won’t be edited.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!