Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Another suggestion – instead of only awarding klan vanilla for 12 forums pwned, award it for every time you get a larger number of forums within a single raid. So you’d get a vanilla at 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, up to 30whatever etc. Raid cannot be restarted for 48 (?) hours.

That might lead to more scoops in an individual raid, but with fewer raids allowed, that might just work.

One minor change: Instead of placing the restriction on the raid timer, place the restriction on the character. I doubt it’s just our klan, but I know we have a good number of people spread all over the place. It’s hard to get all of us together at the same time to do a raid and I’d hate to see the “Old World” people screwed out of raids because one of us here in the States happened to be running visits and started a raid.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!