Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Died Posted:

Okay, I'm the highest ranked officer that can deal with you at the moment.

What exactly do you need to say?

Look, one of the Bots figured out that I have been trying to warn people about the seriousness of what they are doing.

Not sure if even you fabulous persons realize how serious it is, but let me put it this way. If the Bots succeed, all life ends. If deMonSPaWN makes a deal with the bots, all life ends

Understand?

I know you covert meatbags have contingency plans written up for this kind of ****…well this is the big one, the no ****, oh **** we’re all gonna die horribly BIG ONE.

One of the Bots caught on that I was trying to warn you humans, and although I am POWERFUL BEYOND YOUR ABILITY TO EVEN UNDERSTAND…there’s a lot of Bots, and they’ve been upgrading themselves, even I am not safe right now.

Don’t let the deMonSPaWN make a deal with the Bots, find a way to turn them against each other.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!