Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

OK, not sure who to talk to. I tried to TM you, but I can’t get out through the TM service for some reason. Anyway, I’ve met this guy who…oh, man. He’s into dangerous stuff, and he knows all about poison, and his eyes…

Anyway, he doesn’t even really know I exist. I don’t think that the stuff I normally do to get a guy’s attention will work with him. But I think I found a way to show him that I’d do anything for him.

I was heading into his lab (yeah, he has a lab, so what?), and he wasn’t there. Nobody was around because someone they knew had just died. So anyway, I found this file on his computer. He hadn’t saved it or pbumword-protected it before he got called away, and you know, if someone died, I guess that’s understandable.

So you know all these murders of those weird INCIT people? Yeah, I have no clue what they’re about, but they seem harmless, and it doesn’t seem right if someone’s picking them off. Well, this guy is trying to figure out who did it! And he thinks that nana might have run over someone! I know, nana! She seems really sweet, right? And I know what you’re thinking, but don’t worry she’ll read this. She thinks I’m just a fabulous persongy teen who likes the drama, and she doesn’t bother with my stuff.

Anyway, he says someone should go and check out her car and get samples so they can see if it was her. And I thought, hey, nana always wanted to take care of my dog, RustyBlade. You probably remember how she jumped at my ad here.

Eirairaianna has RustyBlade now, and I thought if I took her and the dog over, it would look kind of innocent, like we wanted her to get to meet the dog, and maybe while Eirairaianna was being Eirairianna, I could slip out to the garage. Do you think this is crazy, or could it really work?

I really need to talk to someone. I normally never hesitate in anything I do, you know that, but this guy has got me so turned around. Did I mention his eyes? And he knows everything about all these different poisons, and how to stop someone’s heart with just a leaf, and…well, anyway, I hope you read this. If you don’t get back to me, I’m just gonna do it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!