Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Adolf Hilton

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

You’ve heard me correctly, you bastards.

Weeks and weeks of trolling and insults have caused great, brooding trauma and anger in me, and now I’ve snapped. That whole troubled teen thing? Just a facade, my friends. You have released the true Hilton in me, the only my mother gave to me when I crowned out of her cervix. My dark, evil past has come through.

My MISSING sister? All me. I cut her stomach open with that broken Shirley Beans record and fed her entrails to my pets. Only after I raped her, that is. Or was it before? I don’t remember, but it was pretty hot.

I didn’t want this to happen, but my dark side has come out. I hope you don’t hurt my feelings any more, or else I will be forced to insult you back. I’m not a troll, but I’m not afraid to use what I’m not.

Cower in fear, TSB, for you have spawned a dark and terrible new enemy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!