Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Bigguyinblack Posted:

So are there any Trolls who are raking in the Flezz by Pwning the Nuke forum or are all troll’s stuck grinding the lesser forums? If anyone is earning more from the nuke forum how exactly did you spend your upgrade points and what equipment are you using?

I grinded the nuke forum for a while but was loosing a lot of flezz every day. I ran out of money so I recently started grinding the lesser forums so I could actually earn flezz. I don’t think Trolls can get powerful enough to grind the nuke forum and earn money at the same time, camwhores or emos seem to be the only clbumes that can do that. I have tried mixing it up, grinding the nuke forum even once negates anything I earn, the only way for me to profit is to avoid the nuke forum entirely. I will probably go back to the nuke forum after I buy a certain item when I see it pop up in the pwn shop… grind lesser forums and earn flezz for a while then spend it on consumables pwning the nuke forum until I run out, then repeat.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!