Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Okay so I have more BP than I need and I want to use it for a good use, so I make a contest!Log in to see images! Now, this is going to be for 75 bp, because I realized I need to pay out decently for this insane ****. ok here we go…

M00n-KriK37’z Pbumionate Contest of Knightly Pbumion in Booty Cove

I want you, dear reader, to create your best grocery-store romance novel. You know the ones that have Fabio on the cover holding the woman in the torn up dress in front of a storm over a castle and are always about knights and ****ing? Those books that the old ladies buy.

You do not have to write an entire book, just a decent excerpt showing your skill at getting my dusty old woman's genitals fired up, and your ability to make me feel like someday my husband might be worth a ****. You will be judged on creativity, not necessarily your Shakespearean skill with the pen, yet this is no excuse for shoddy writing. Humor is not necessary, but helps. Yet writing is only part of those novels…which brings us to the second part of the entry.

Do judge a book by it’s cover

Your book will need a cover. A steamy sexy cover. Like this. Make a cover, preferably starring yourself, to go with your story. Photoshop the **** out of you riding a white horse on a beach with your lover that is not in your social caste but you love anyways in the evening under darkness. Make my pantys wet, Forumwarzerz. (ps no ****ty stick figures i want real folks, mspaint is fine so long as you’re funny.)

ok. that’s it. contest ends in like a month or something. get to postingbrainstormingfappingcryinggroceryshopping etc.

PS:this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

PPS:no entry limit, tubmail me if you have questions

o0-M00N_KriK37-0o edited this message on 06/26/2008 10:19PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!