Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

f Posted:

hey man stop being so gay and win some money at gambling so you can get the best items and good points on defense, offense, frug, luck (if you already dont have them), and pwn nuke forums 4x, it depends on your luck if youll make money or not, or pwn rpg genius 1x and nuke 3x, or use some other gay strategy but dont quit just because its too hard, thats stupid, gay and not true im making money by pwning nuke 4x you just have to learn how to be a good gambler and take risks. :kakashi:

But if you lose all your money…...

I myself would rather be able to do the same as emos and camwhores do, and be able to grind for cred and be rewarded with flezz to boot. At the same time I don’t want my character wiped either and have patience enough for things to be smoothed out over time (this game is beta after all).

Also anyone who wants can buy an extra account. I’m sure they need the money.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!