Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

well i would bumume you would stand up and show some kind of response to being kicked. and post again instead of editting: it’s easier.

All

Quixote grins at Gil and Rexus, nodding. “Opportunities. The Illuminati isn’t the only organization out there with this much power: they’re just the best at touching those who don’t wish to be involved. That would be… you lot. I’m asking you to forsake your lives to help destroy the Illuminati, but I’m not telling you who to work for.”

He chuckles.

“Your rewards most likely won’t be in money. They’ll probably be in the chance to… not die. You see, if you leave me here, chances are someone from the Illuminati will bumume that you’re working with me. It won’t end well. If you decide to join me, I’ll provide you with a job with Distraught, one of the most prestigious anti-Illuminati orgs. Of course, if you find a group which better matches your ideologies, I’m sure you could join them too. Not many go for Distraught’s whole nihilism shtick.”

An awkward silence pbumes, before Quixote adds, “Oh, those weren’t very good opportunities at all. That’s a shame.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!