Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evilboithing

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I stumbled upon Forumwarez randomly about 3 days ago.. it’s like crack. I literally sit and watch my timer go down waiting agonisingly for my little counter to go up to the measly, yet fair (I’m not paying after all) four attempts at going medievil virtual webstyle.. I get to do exactly what a little part of me would love to on those damed ps3 forums. I get to ****slap whiney annoying idiots that make me want to strangle someone… I’d say, usually, I’m a well adjusted person but such forums take well adjusted people and well adjustedly anally enjoy them with toblerones wrapped in sandpaper until they feel like eating the sofa or punching small children… or worse… actually going outside and having a life.

anyway.. I’m thoroughly enjoying this chance to vent in a slightly purile yet satisfying manner ;P

I’d just like to express a job well done to all the people putting their time and effort to make this site work. Log in to see images!

huzzah tally-ho toodlepips! Cup of tea anyone? (yes I’m british ;P)

Ebt. x

p.s. I love the fact the interface tells me my login name is stupid… touche. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!