Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Junga

[Prettiest Unicorn -
Squad
]

Level 19 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

flamebate, I have to tell you, I haven’t been entirely honest with you and I hope this doesn’t change our relationship, but I have something I have to admit because of pictures that have been leaking out all around the internet

you all know me as Junga but my birth given name was Alex Roberts as in Alexander not Alexis, that’s right, flamebate, I was born a twinky lil boy

growing up in the midwestern corn belt wasn’t easy with my particular condition so I had to steal my sister’s makeups in secret and experiment, when I finally went to cali for art school I decided it was time I stopped living a lie and I successfully transitioned and none of my cali friends know the truth

but flamebate, I like to think we’re closer than that so it’s time I came clean and I hope we can still be tite, because all my fb bois know I’ve got it going on and all my fb gurls are like sisters

I may not have been born right but i’m all woman now Log in to see images!

EDIT: why not make the most of it all other lbgt flamebates please post itt and tell your story

Junga edited this message on 12/11/2007 12:49AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!