Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

hey rocky given how you were lying down and quixote kicked you i find your post not to be very realistic so i’m gonna ignore it

All

Quixote answers the question by slapping the cell phone out of your hand and stepped on it.

“To all those who join me: it’s a good choice. As for… you lot.”

He eyes Gil and Ann cautiously.

“Ann, you’re a sharp one. If I was causing the hallucinations, I must have had a reason. And there’s really no reason for me to cause harm to random people now, is there? There are more people like you out there, and the only reason you were approached was because you’re here. It’s convenient for me, you see. As for revenge, well now, I’ll go into more detail once all ten of you have joined me.

As for you…”

Turning to Gil, Quixote sneers.

“I suppose you think you’re very clever, now. I do have power, but as you can see, I’m rather… old. The secret to stopping those horrible visions have allowed me to age without going insane, but sanity doesn’t help when you can’t run very fast. I need you lot because not only are there more of you than there are of me, but because you can do things I can’t. There’s a whole world of opportunities open to you, while I’m boxed into this support role against the Illuminati.”

He sighs sadly, and shrugs.

“What can one man do?”

Veer edited this message on 06/18/2008 9:37PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!