Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Quentin is surprised by this last statement of the man named Quixote. He wants to ask what would make us lose all these things, but knows that the answer doesnt really matter. He takes a minute to contemplate his life and everything in it. And then it hits him, Bob still hasnt returned from the movies! Theres no way he could abandon Bob without a second thought, he had to at least say good bye, he figured that he had to get rid of these illusions no matter what, or he’d go crazy. Quentin decides to speak up “This is alot to think about Quixote, can I take a quick walk round the park to clear my head and think this through?

Sorry for a little bit of godmodding here, but I need Quixote to say yes, but I promise this wont change the situation at all.

Sure why not kid, just come back real quick and make your decision.” stated Quixote. “Thanks I’l be right back” Quentin quickly runs in the direction of the theater, “I have to see Bob one last time” the thought screams throughout his head, no longer interfered with by the demented plague of the illuminati, at least for now while under Quixote’s protection. As he gets about a block from the theater, he is held up by a scene covered in police tape. “This is the only road to the movie theater for miles, I have to get across here!” Quentin shoves his way through the crowd surrounding the scene and notices that there was a hit and run accident. He looks carefully around trying to find a clear path to the other side. Finally, he sees one. Quentin dashes out from underneath the tape and runs for the other side. On his way across, he catches a glimpse of the victim and stops dead in his tracks. With a shock, he realizes suddenly “THATS BOB!” exclaims Quentin. He drops to his knees next to Bob and breaks into tears. “WHY! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO HIM!” he screams as the police quickly gather and push him outside the tape. After the violent sobbing subsides, Quentin finally gets his thoughts straight. “[i]I know what I must do

Quentin slowly walks back to the park gathering. “I’m in, I’ve got nothing to lose now

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!